Special Features of FAR
• Hands on training in scientific agricultural and horticultural techniques and analytical skills are taught to students.
• State-of-art knowledge in wider disciplines of agriculture is being imparted to the students to meet the global challenges.
• Training programmes to take up commercial agriculture is integrated as a component of curriculum.
• Exposure to motivational events for students to make them job providers rather than job seekers.
• Experiential Learning and Rural Agricultural Work Experience is introduced in the curriculum to offer scope for participatory and bottom up approaches of learning process.